Shea Butter will provide improvement in all the conditions listed. below.
The amount of time required for optimum results with various conditions may vary with each condition. Wrinkles for example require approximately 6 weeks of daily use. itching is relived immediately.
- Dry Skin
- Skin Rash
- Skin peeling after tanning
- Blemishes and wrinkles
- Itching Skin
- Shaving cream for a smooth silky shave
- Small skin wounds
- Skin Cracks
- Tough or rough skin on feet
- Cold weather
- Frost Bites
- Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
- Insect Bites
- Healthy Skin
- Muscle fatigue, aches and tension
- For before and after strenuous exercise
- Skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
Shea Butter is a skins best friend.
Skin damage from heat (hot grease while cooking radiation treatment fr certain medical problems etc)