Assalamualaikum. Adding a product on MyMuslimMall.com is very simple. In this article we set out how you can start selling your Islamic products in very simple steps. We are new and keen to learn from you feedback. So don’t be shy, let us know your thoughts and ways we can improve and help you sell more.
HOW TO ADD YOUR PRODUCT
From your seller dashboard click on products. This will take you to your products page. On the products page click on [Add New Products]
On the Add New Products Page fill in the form as instructed.
- Give your product a title.
- Set a price. There are 2 options: [Price] and [Discounted price]. Only set a discounted price if you intend to offer a discount on the product. You can schedule how long the discount should apply for by “checking” the schedule tick box underneath the price box and setting the relevant dates. If you do not want to offer a discount then leave the “Discounted Price” field empty.
- Select a product category.
- Set any product tags to help with searches.
- Give your product a description.
- IMAGE: first click on the big box to set a featured image. This is the image that will appear on the front page. Then add any other images. See the image below.
Set your stock control options such as SKU codes. If it is a digital product, click “This is a downloadable product and add the downloadable file”.
If you product multiple options such as size, colour, other customisation then check the multiple options box. This will give you further options. Either select pre-defined custom options or create new ones and click add options.
To let people select those options when purchasing your product you need to click “Create variation using those attribute options”. If the price is different give your product option a price.
Select your shiping. If you want to set a shipping for this individual product you need to enable shipping in your store settings. Once you set the shipping you can override your store shipping policy and set individual shipping price, otherwise your storewide shipping cost will apply.
VERY IMPORTANT: shipping is calculated cumulatively on mymuslimmall.com. If you set a default shipping price on the shipping module and override shipping while adding your product then the amount you enter on the add products page will be added on to the amount you set in the shipping module. If your shipping varies from product to product, I recommend you set your shipping to “zero” in the shipping module and individually enter shipping whilst adding your products, but remember to select override shipping.
For visibility select catalogue and search and provide any notes for potential customers.
That’s your product listed. Any questions, leave a comment or contact us